Discovering – Real Lives
A Series of eight four minute mini–documentaries including:
- Debra Searle hit the headlines in 2001 when she became the first woman to row across the Atlantic singlehanded – an experience which dramatically changed her life.
- Dave and Jan Donegani describe life with two adult children who have a very rare genetic condition requiring constant care 24/7. A very moving and powerful story.
- Dr Sally Venn is a GP in Wales who is discovering that her faith in Jesus Christ brings real security and peace as she lives with the possibility of developing cancer.
- Eddie Watt was a plumber in his native Shetland. One stormy night, he had an encounter with God and as a result trained to be a missionary pilot flying in Africa.
- All Black Rugby star Inga Tuegamala is proof that being a Christian is not for wimps.
- Professor Stephen Taylor, on a ferry across the Mersey, shares how his love for science is no hindrance to having faith in Jesus Christ – in fact it’s the opposite.
- Ram Gidoomal came to Britain with his family seeking refuge from persecution in East Africa. He not only found a new way of life – he found a new faith which transformed it.
- Robert Hicks was born literally tongue–tied and dyslexic. At a time when these conditions were not understood, people thought he was just stupid. But thanks to a small operation, and a big book, his life took a different direction. He eventually became a successful publisher – of books.
A ‘CTA’ Production
51 in stock